Public Records Request

Conserving the Human, Physical and Financial Resources of Okaloosa County

    Public Records Request Policy
    Public Records Request FAQs

* Please note: public records requests are for Board of County Commissioners documents only. If you need official documents (i.e., court documents, birth/death certificates, marriage/divorce documents), then you must contact the Clerk of Circuit Court's website at