||Founded by the Okaloosa County Board of Commissioners in 1987, the Okaloosa County Environmental Council is a volunteer citizen organization dedicated to the preservation of our natural environment.
Membership is open to all Okaloosa County citizen volunteers!
- Steve Czonstka, Chairman and Treasurer
- Bryanna Rice, Secretary
- Mathilda Ravine, Aqualab Co-Chair
- Sue Goetz, Aqualab Co-Chair
- Nancy Hussong -- FWB
- Betty Kentosh -- Niceville
- Nonie Maines -- Defuniak Springs
- Pam Matthews -- Mary Esther
- Gary Parsons -- Destin
- Bryanna Rice -- Crestview
- Renee Woods -- Destin
For more information:
Contact Nancy Hussong
Tourist Development Council
1540 Miracle Strip Parkway S.E.
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Phone: (850) 651-7131, or email us